This exclusive, privately owned, boutique-style hotel is housed in a beautiful Victorian building, which has now been lovingly restored and sympathetically renovated in keeping with the Victorian period feel.
The Alexandra Court Hotel has 14 en suite rooms, including single, double, family and twin rooms, as well as deluxe double rooms. All of the rooms have TVs, tea/coffee making facilities and luxurious toiletries and bathroom products.
Free wireless broadband internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Near the town of Congleton, the hotel has a quiet, peaceful location but is conveniently within easy reach of the M6 motorway.
Limited free parking is available for guests.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Price for a gift voucher 2 nights 1 double roomFor gift vouchers you would need to contact the Hotel direct for more details. We cannot publish prices or further details via this Q&A.Answered on 9 November 2019
- Hi, would we be able to have dinner in the evening?Good morning, I'm afraid we don't do evening meals. We would be more than happy to advise on the nearest restaurants when checking in and help to boo..Answered on 11 May 2021
- Hi do you serve vegan optionsWe do accommodate dietary requests i.e vegan breakfast. Please note, requirements/requests must be logged pre-arrival or on arrival to the hotel.Answered on 23 July 2020
- Do you have any ground floor bedrooms please or easy access for 1 lady, aged 90. We would also be booking two other deluxe doubles for her family if possible.Hi , Yes we have 2 downstairs room with easy access , room 2 would be more appropriate for the lady , and we have access via the back door should she ..Answered on 7 February 2022
- Hi we are booked in to stay tonight and just checking if there is parking on site. Thank youHi, yes there is on site parking. Regards JaneAnswered on 23 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
14:00 - 22:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 14 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Alexandra Court Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Alexandra Court Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Wed 27 May 2020 until Sat 04 Jul 2020
FAQs about Alexandra Court Hotel
Check-in at Alexandra Court Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Alexandra Court Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Alexandra Court Hotel is 0.8 miles from the centre of Congleton.
The prices at Alexandra Court Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Alexandra Court Hotel include:
Alexandra Court Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):