The Atherstone Red Lion Hotel
Long Street, Atherstone, CV9 1BB, United Kingdom – Show map
|Double Room with Four Poster Bed|
5 reasons to choose The Atherstone Red Lion Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
The Atherstone Red Lion Hotel is an independently owned and operated traditional coaching inn dating back to the 1500s, situated in the heart of Atherstone. It has been lovingly restored and updated to provide everything you would expect from a hotel which prides itself on being at the heart of the community.
The Atherstone Red Lion Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Show map
- Atherstone Golf Club 1.2 miles
- Tamworth Services 4.5 miles
- Corley Services M6 7.3 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 7.4 miles
- Tamworth Castle 7.4 miles
- SnowDome 8.4 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 8.7 miles
- Ricoh Arena 9.2 miles
- Stonebridge Golf Club 10.9 miles
- Genting Arena 11.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- SkyDome Arena 11.8 miles
- Coventry University 11.8 miles
- Coventry City Council 11.9 miles
- FarGo Village 11.9 miles
- Coventry Railway Station 12.3 miles
- Belgrade Theatre 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The larder Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Chapel house restaurant with rooms Restaurant 0.1 miles
- coop Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 11.7 miles
- East Midlands Airport 19.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 733 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: