Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower
Chapel Street, Liverpool, L3 9RE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
6 Reasons to Choose Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Liverpool
This midscale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Liver Building 0.1 miles
- Pier Head 0.1 miles
- Liverpool James Street Station 0.2 miles
- Museum of Liverpool 0.3 miles
- The Cavern Club 0.3 miles
- The Cavern Quarter 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Crown Court 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 0.4 miles
- The Piermaster's House 0.4 miles
- Tate Liverpool 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Albert Dock 0.5 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 0.5 miles
- Liverpool ONE 0.5 miles
- Echo Arena 0.7 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 0.7 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 0.8 miles
- Anfield Stadium 2.2 miles
- Sefton Park 2.8 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 2.9 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
City Central BID
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
If you are travelling using a satellite navigation system, please input the postcode: L3 9AG.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.