The Barn Annexe
Port Lane, Little Hallingbury, Bishops Stortford, CM22 7PQ, United Kingdom –
Twin Room with Private Bathroom
Single Room with Shower
Superior Double Room
We are fortunate to be situated in a rural location, yet 1.5 miles from the town of Bishop's Stortford. We have beautiful views and lovely countryside walks. Walking distance to our village pub which serves excellent meals. In the summer months there are plenty of outdoor areas for guests to enjoy, whether its a sunshine drink or just watching the local wildlife. Latchmead history - over the years the house has gone through many name changes. In the early 1930's Latchmead was a farm house. At some point there was a greyhound race track, and by the late 60's it was owned by a golf professional. In the 1970's the house was owned by a family who bread Labrador's and used the premises as dog kennels. I was told the owners bred all the puppies used in the Andrex toilet tissue adverts. This family lived here until we purchased the house in 2003 and applied for change of use to operate a B&B.
Property surroundings –
- Herts and Essex Community Hospital 1.4 miles
- Bishop's Stortford Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Bishop's Stortford College 2 miles
- Birchanger Green Services M11 2.1 miles
- Ash Valley Golf Club 3.1 miles
- Hatfield Forest 3.5 miles
- The Arthur Findlay College Of Psychic Science 4 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Station 4 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Castle 4.2 miles
- Harlow Mill 4.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Paradise Wildlife Park 12.2 miles
- Audley End House 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The George Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Various Supermarket 1 miles
- Bishops Stortford Market 2 miles
- Coho Restaurant 4 miles
- Stort River 0.5 miles
- London Stansted Airport 4.9 miles
- London Luton Airport 23.5 miles
- London City Airport 24.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose The Barn Annexe
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:30
04:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Barn Annexe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.