Front Street, Churchill, BS25 5NQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 219 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Basic Double Room|
|Standard Single Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Standard Double Room|
|Double Room with Sofa Bed|
We look forward to welcoming you to our part 18th century home situated only 6 miles south of Bristol airport, just off the A38 at Churchill, on the edge of the Mendip Hills, designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty.We can offer 2 double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms. One of these rooms also has a large sofa bed which can accommodate two young children or one teenager / adult. There is a third double bedroom and a single room which share a full bathroom along the landing. Both these rooms have sinks in the rooms. All our rooms have comfortable beds, central heating, digital TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Although convenient for airport users, there is no associated noise.
The Beeches takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Coombe Lodge 3.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 3.9 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 3.9 miles
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm 6.7 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 6.9 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 7 miles
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 7.7 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 7.7 miles
- Tyntesfield 8.3 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 9.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ashton Court 10.3 miles
- Wells Cathedral 10.6 miles
- Avon Gorge National Nature Reserve 10.8 miles
- SS Great Britain 11.5 miles
- Bristol Industrial Museum 11.7 miles
- Clifton 11.7 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 11.8 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 11.8 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 12.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Crown Inn at Churchill Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Churchill Post Office Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Railway Inn at Sandford Restaurant 2 miles
- Budgens Supermarket 2 miles
- Plough Inn at Wrington Restaurant 5 miles
- Axbridge saturdays only Market 6 miles
- Wells saturdays only Market 12 miles
- Mendip Hills AONB Mountain 0.5 miles
- Avon Ski Centre Ski lift 0.8 miles
- Blagdon Lake 5 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Mountain 6 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 8 miles
- Wookey Hole Mountain 12 miles
- Bristol Airport 5.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 23.9 miles
- Exeter International Airport 49.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Beeches
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
- Ski school (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 23:30 hours
05:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 219 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: