Front Street, Churchill, BS25 5NQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 173 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We look forward to welcoming you to our part 18th century home situated only 6 miles south of Bristol airport, just off the A38 at Churchill, on the edge of the Mendip Hills, designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty.We can offer 2 double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms. One of these rooms also has a large sofa bed which can accommodate two young children or one teenager / adult. There is a third double bedroom and a single room which share a full bathroom along the landing. Both these rooms have sinks in the rooms. All our rooms have comfortable beds, central heating, digital TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Although convenient for airport users, there is no associated noise.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Coombe Lodge 3.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 3.9 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 3.9 miles
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm 6.7 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 6.9 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 7 miles
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 7.7 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 7.7 miles
- Tyntesfield 8.3 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 9.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ashton Court 10.3 miles
- Clifton 11.7 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 11.8 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 11.8 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 12.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 12.4 miles
- Cabot Circus 12.6 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 16.6 miles
- Cardiff Bay 18.1 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 18.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Crown Inn at Churchill Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Churchill Post Office Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Railway Inn at Sandford Restaurant 2 miles
- Budgens Supermarket 2 miles
- Plough Inn at Wrington Restaurant 5 miles
- Axbridge saturdays only Market 6 miles
- Wells saturdays only Market 12 miles
- Mendip Hills AONB Mountain 0.5 miles
- Avon Ski Centre Ski lift 0.8 miles
- Blagdon Lake 5 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Mountain 6 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 8 miles
- Wookey Hole Mountain 12 miles
- Bristol Airport 5.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 23.9 miles
- Exeter International Airport 49.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Beeches
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Ski School (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Airport Shuttle
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 11:30 PM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.