Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, Westminster Borough, London, SW1X 7RL, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 231 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Berkeley.
5 Reasons to Choose The Berkeley
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Hyde Park Corner 0.1 miles
- Knightsbridge 0.2 miles
- Apsley House 0.3 miles
- Sloane Street 0.4 miles
- Harrods 0.4 miles
- Green Park 0.4 miles
- The Serpentine 0.5 miles
- Ellis Street 0.5 miles
- St James Theatre 0.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.7 miles
- Victoria Underground Station 0.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.1 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.3 miles
- Big Ben 1.3 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.3 miles
- London Eye 1.6 miles
- Tower of London 3.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.5 miles
- O2 Arena 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Harrods Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Connaught Bar Cafe/Bar 1.1 miles
- Piccadilly Market Market 1.3 miles
- Fera Restaurant 1.5 miles
- Thames River 1.7 miles
- London City Airport 8.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Chanel
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Ralph Lauren
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 42.90 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Berkeley accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
Please note that guests staying for 7 nights or more will be required to pay a deposit.
Please note that there is a 5% discretionary service charge that will be added to your room or package rate upon departure.