61-63 Petersham Road, Richmond Town, Richmond upon Thames, TW10 6UT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 143 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The property, originally built as two houses in 1740, was described in a rental survey for George III, carried out in 1773 as a “messeuge (a dwelling), court and garden” and a “messuage with stables and coach house”. Richmond has everything you need, from beautiful surroundings and open spaces to shopping and historic attractions. Not only does the River Thames run through the town, but the tow path leads you to Kew Gardens and Hampton Court Palace, as well as open space in nearby Richmond Park.
Area Info –
- Richmond University - The American University in London 0.4 miles
- Richmond Station 0.6 miles
- Richmond metro station 0.6 miles
- Pembroke Lodge, Richmond Park 1 miles
- Twickenham Library 1.2 miles
- Richmond Park 1.3 miles
- Twickenham Stadium 1.6 miles
- Syon House and Park 1.6 miles
- West Middlesex University Hospital 1.6 miles
- Kew Gardens Metro Station 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Boston Manor 2.9 miles
- Hyde Park 6.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 7.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 8.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 8.3 miles
- Big Ben 8.3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 8.4 miles
- London Eye 8.6 miles
- Tower of London 10.3 miles
- The Thames River 0 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 6.5 miles
- London City Airport 15.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 21.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Bingham
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 11 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Bingham accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.