The Bloomsbury Hotel
16-22 Great Russell Street, Camden, London, WC1B 3NN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1248 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Bloomsbury Hotel.
Located just a few minutes from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury, London’s literary heartland and home to several galleries, antiquarian bookshops and an eclectic selection of cafés, traditional pubs and eateries. Housed in a Grade II-listed neo-Georgian building designed in the 1930s by Sir Edwin Lutyens, the greatest British architect of his age, signature architectural features within the hotel include a magnificent stone entrance, stunning double-height lobby and quirky Lutyens-designed ironwork. Like its iconic architecture,The Bloomsbury evokes a comforting sense of refinement and understated glamour – inspired by the past yet emphatically contemporary. And thanks to several cultural partnerships including Poet in the City and the Royal Society of Literature, this unique hotel maintains strong cultural links that are very much in keeping with its position at the centre of London’s literary heartland.
The Bloomsbury Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Dominion Theatre 0.1 miles
- Centre Point - London 0.1 miles
- Tottenham Court Road 0.1 miles
- British Museum 0.2 miles
- Phoenix Theatre London 0.2 miles
- Neal's Yard 0.2 miles
- Prince Edward Theatre 0.3 miles
- Seven Dials 0.3 miles
- Cambridge Theatre 0.3 miles
- Old Compton Street 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.5 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.6 miles
- London Eye 1.1 miles
- Big Ben 1.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.2 miles
- Hyde Park 1.8 miles
- Tower of London 2.3 miles
- O2 Arena 5.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Flying Horse Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 7.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
Food Areas Nearby
- China Town Restaurant Market Cafe Food in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Chinese, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood, Sushi
- Superstar BBQ Restaurant Food in this area includes: Korean
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
6 Reasons to Choose The Bloomsbury Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 35 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.