The Bloomsbury Hotel
16-22 Great Russell Street, Camden, London, WC1B 3NN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 760 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
The Bloomsbury Hotel is located in the heart of the theater district, within walking distance of most London shows. Tottenham Court Road tube station and The British Museum are just 650 feet from the hotel.
Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Soho and the shops of Oxford Street are all within a 10-minute walk. St Pancras International Station, which includes the Eurostar service, is a 10-minute drive from the property.
Luxury bedding, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, and flat-screen TVs are featured in each room at The Bloomsbury, as well as Malin & Getz toiletries, and complimentary tea, coffee and water. Free Wifi is available in the bedrooms and public areas.
Dining options within the hotel include The Bloomsbury Club Bar & Dining Room or Dalloway Lounge and Dalloway Terrace which is open daily from 07:00, the terrace features retractable roofing in a secluded area.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have twin rooms available for this date ?We do have twin room available at the hotel. Also, our rooms with King size beds, we can split into two twin beds. It will depend for when, and we cou..Answered on 25 March 2021
- Do you do non feathered duvets? Hypoallergenic?Yes we do have hypoallergenic beddingAnswered on 6 October 2020
- Hello, Is it possible to watch tv from the bed?Dear Future Guest, Yes, it is possible to watch TV from our beds.Answered on 24 August 2022
- Good Morning, If I book a nights stay, can I book a table at the Dalloway Terrace in advance for November? Look forward to hearing from you. RachelDear Rachel, I hope this email finds you well. You would indeed be able to book in advance if you were to book a room stay with us. We look forward..Answered on 3 September 2021
- Do you have 24 hour check in? If my flight arrives at 7:30am can I check in and also go to my room straight away?The hotel has 24/7 staff members available for any queries. Check-in in from 15:00 onwards and check-out is at 12:00. Early check-in and late check-ou..Answered on 3 January 2023
- Still looking?
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Free toiletries
- Sun deck
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Bloomsbury Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking for 9 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about The Bloomsbury Hotel
The Bloomsbury Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of London.
Check-in at The Bloomsbury Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Bloomsbury Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Bloomsbury Hotel include:
The Bloomsbury Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Dalloway Terrace
The Bloomsbury Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at The Bloomsbury Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte