Hotel The Bryson Hotel
124 Clerkenwell Rd, Camden, London, EC1R 5DJ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About The Bryson Hotel
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Hatton Garden0.1 miles
Sadlers Wells0.3 miles
Exmouth Market0.4 miles
City University London0.4 miles
Great Ormond Street Hospital0.5 miles
High Holborn0.5 miles
Cafe/bar Terroni Of Clerkenwell0 miles
Restaurant Ngon Ngon0 miles
Supermarket Tesco Express0.2 miles
Market Smithfield Market0.4 miles
St Paul's Cathedral0.7 miles
Trafalgar Square1.3 miles
London Eye1.4 miles
Piccadilly Circus1.4 miles
Big Ben1.6 miles
Houses of Parliament1.7 miles
Tower of London1.7 miles
Buckingham Palace2 miles
O2 Arena5 miles
Wembley Stadium7.7 miles
Metro Farringdon0.2 miles
Metro Chancery Lane0.3 miles
Metro Barbican Centre Station0.5 miles
London City Airport6.9 miles
London Heathrow Airport15.2 miles
London Gatwick Airport25.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Bryson Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies Additional charge
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 23 per day.
- Parking garage
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- First aid kit available
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of GBP50 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable 7 days after check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|£30 per child, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Bryson Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
FAQs about The Bryson Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Bryson Hotel by:
- Train 50min
The prices at The Bryson Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at The Bryson Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at The Bryson Hotel include:
Guests staying at The Bryson Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at The Bryson Hotel (subject to availability):
- Parking garage