Less than a 5-minute walk from Chester city center and a 2-minute walk from Chester Rail Station, The Bunkroom is an independent hostel with free Wi-Fi and free tea/coffee.
The bedrooms in this renovated Georgian property are spacious, colorful and fitted with carpet. Each bed has its own reading lamp and comes with quality linen and duvets. Towels can be hired at an extra cost.
Guests can relax in the lounge, which features a TV, DVD player and games. There is also a shared kitchen.
Guests can find free parking a short walk away. Other facilities include a garden with barbecue facilities, a laundry service and bike rental.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chester, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have your own car parkNo we don’t have parking on site. If you’re arriving after 530pm and leaving before 830am head for CH13DB which is the street immediately behind the..Answered on 30 December 2019
- Does this mean possible sharing with others? On my own visiting my mum who is very ill on the Countess of Chester.Hi, all our rooms are private at the moment so no sharing. Kind regards GrahamAnswered on 22 September 2022
- How many people would be there in a room which has a double bed and a bunk bed? I just want 2 people to be there and not any other random peopleHi, it would just be for you. We only put strangers together in the dormitories. Kind regards The BunkroomAnswered on 18 December 2021
- Hi there is 2 of us interested in booking a room for 2 nights this weekend. Its showing the economy quadrupled room for £135 for 2 of us is this righ..Hi Judy, it would be private just for you. It has an ensuite shower room with a sink and toilet. Kind regards GrahamAnswered on 15 November 2022
- hi I would like to book however I wouldnt arrive till 8 30pm. it would be a four day booking. could you do a later check in?Yes shouldn’t be a problem. Please give us a call when you’ve booked. Kind regards GrahamAnswered on 1 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Socket near the bed
- Street parking
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Bunkroom accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The Bunkroom of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Bunkroom
The Bunkroom offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at The Bunkroom is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Bunkroom is 2,300 feet from the center of Chester.
The prices at The Bunkroom may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.