The Burnside Hotel
East Kilbride Road, Glasgow, G73 5EA, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Cambuslang 1 miles
- Hampden Park Stadium 2.1 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.2 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2.2 miles
- Hampden Park 2.2 miles
- Celtic Football Club 2.3 miles
- Celtic Park 2.3 miles
- People's Palace and Winter Gardens 2.9 miles
- National Museum of Rural Life 3 miles
- Glasgow Green 3.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Citizens' Theatre 3.2 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 3.6 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 3.8 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 3.9 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 4 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 4.5 miles
- Ibrox Stadium 5 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 5.1 miles
- Braehead Arena 7.4 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 11.3 miles
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs Lake 30 miles
- Glasgow Airport 9.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 26.1 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 33.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
3 reasons to choose The Burnside Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 13:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard The Burnside Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform The Burnside Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.