The Celtic Royal Hotel
Bangor Street, Caernarfon, LL55 1AY, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Caernarfon Castle 0.2 miles
- Anglesey Sea Zoo 2.6 miles
- Tyddyn Mawr Golf Club 3.4 miles
- Penrhyn Golf Club 4.4 miles
- Dolbadarn Castle 5.9 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 6.6 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 6.7 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 8.4 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 8.9 miles
- Penrhyn Castle 9.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Snowdon 9.5 miles
- Baron Hill Golf Club 11.3 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 11.4 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 11.6 miles
- Brecon Mountain Railway 11.8 miles
- Red Wharf Bay Sailing Club 13.8 miles
- Portmeirion 17.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Asda Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Sea/ocean 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 60.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 reasons to choose The Celtic Royal Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Caernarfon
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Pool/beach towels
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 2 to 15 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Celtic Royal Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Children are not allowed to use the sauna, steam room or gym. Please note, the pool will be closed from the 1st until the 21st December.
Opening times are as follows:
Monday and Friday: 07.00 to 22.00 with last entry at 21.30 (sauna and steam room open between 08.00 and 19.00).
Saturday and Sunday: 08.00 to 20.00 with last entry at 19.30 (sauna and steam room open between 08.00 and 19.00).
All bank holidays: 08.00 to 20.00 with last entry at 19.30 (sauna and steam room open between 08.00 and 19.00).