High Street, Maresfield, TN22 2EH, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose Chequers Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Old English Inns are known for the warmth of their hospitality and the comfort of their rooms.You'll also fall in love with the cosy bars, often with crooked walls and low beams, where you can enjoy relaxing with a glass of wine or real ale. The friendly restaurants serve a variety of delicious meals, including a hearty full English breakfast which will refuel you for the following day.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Glyndebourne Opera House 8.3 miles
- East Sussex National Golf Club 8.6 miles
- Wakehurst Place 9.1 miles
- Lewes Castle & Barbican House Museum 9.3 miles
- East Sussex County Council 9.5 miles
- Burgess Hill 9.9 miles
- University of Sussex 11.9 miles
- AMEX Stadium 12 miles
- Pyecombe Golf Club 12.6 miles
- Nymans Garden 12.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hever Castle 13 miles
- Brighton Beach 14.3 miles
- Preston Park 14.9 miles
- Brighton Marina 15.2 miles
- Brighton railway station 15.3 miles
- Komedia 15.4 miles
- Brighton Dome 15.5 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 15.8 miles
- Brighton Pier 15.8 miles
- Victoria Gardens 15.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Maresfield Village Shop Market 0.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 15.5 miles
- London City Airport 35.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Pet Bowls
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Chequers Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.