No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food available
5 Durley Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5JQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food available! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Around 10 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth seafront, No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food available offers stylish accommodations. It provides free WiFi and free parking that is subject to availability. Each room has a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee facilities, with décor in-keeping with the hotel theme. All have an private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food available is a 12-15 minute walk from the Bournemouth International Center and the Oceanarium. The Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum is just 1 mile away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bournemouth, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food available has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 29, 2014
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- IonelaUnited Kingdom“we liked the ambiance, it was nice and cozy. it was lovely to spend time there. it was close to the beach too and on top, it has free parking; a lot of parking space. they have let us stay parked even after our check out for a few hours.”
- GaryUnited Kingdom“Room was lovely, nice decor and spotlessly clean. The location was great and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. The beds were comfy and well proportioned.”
- LesleyUnited Kingdom“very friendly host, good, comfortable room with complimentary water. fantastic location!”
- DevadyutiUnited Kingdom“A nice moderate sized property in Durley Road (Westbourne). Slight away from main station but the property is well maintained, clean. We booked a family room which was decent size. There was an onsite parking facility which we used without any...”
- GrahamUnited Kingdom“The lady that checked us in was very helpful, gave me great advise where to go to eat.”
- JamieUnited Kingdom“Staff really friendly and helpful. Check in was probably the easiest and smoothest I have ever done! Air con in the room was such a god send too. room and bathroom good standard, and a decent shower!”
- CooperUnited Kingdom“Great location. Room clean and tidy, ideal for short 2 night stay. As expected.”
- StephanieUnited Kingdom“Fabulous location and the staff will go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. There’s a lovely old pub around the corner of you like traditional ales called The Goat and Tricycle.”
- SeyedUnited Kingdom“The staff were very friendly and the garden was very beautiful. The hotel is located close to the beach and the city center with less than 10 min walking.”
- SamuelUnited Kingdom“Great location, 10 minutes walk to Bournemouth seafront Free parking (although a little tight and one of the tree saps fell on my car and is a pain to get off). Good quality shower although the enclosure is a little small so water does tend to...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Hi there I have a dog chocolate Labrador is the any charges ThanksWe do not accept pets at the property. Many thanksAnswered on 8 May 2022
is there parking available at the propertyYes, Parking is available on property.Answered on 16 June 2022
We are both disabled ♿ is your hotel fully accessible DAVIDas a 160 year old grade 2 listed building, regretfully we are unable to provide disabled access or facilitiesAnswered on 29 October 2019
Hi, Do you do breakfasts? Also is there late check-in available like between 9pm and 11pm? Thanks,Hello. I'm sorry our hotel is room only. We are happy to recommend cafes and restaurants nearby. Yes, late check in is available. We have key boxes ou..Answered on 20 September 2021
Is there tea and coffee in the roomThere is a kettle with tea and coffeeAnswered on 15 May 2021
hi do you have a licensed barWe are a room only hotel therefore do not have bar or breakfast facilities. We are just a 2 minute walk away from lots of bars, cafes and restaurants!..Answered on 26 November 2021
- Still looking?
Hotel area info *
Amenities of No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food availableGreat facilities! Review score, 8
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash No5 Durley Road - Contemporary serviced rooms and suites - no food available accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.