Stay in the heart of Leicester – Great location - show map
Having undergone a careful restoration, this beautiful Georgian Grade I Listed Building now boasts 4 luxurious Boutique hotel suites in the heart of Leicester City Centre.
A place for celebration and business, The City Rooms can provide the setting, service and high standards expected of a venue that has stood the test of time; 'once a hotel that never was, now a hotel that is'.
The hotel’s central position in Leicester means that all local amenities are within walking distance, including shops, bars and restaurants.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is late check in possible post midnight?Hello, yes a late check in is possible we offer a self-check in process past 5.30pmAnswered on 10 November 2022
- what time is check in pleaseThank you for your message. Check in is from 2pm.Answered on 22 January 2022
- Hey, me and my boyfriend are moving to Leicester and we’ll be there for property viewing. Can we still book a room on 14th april-15th april?Hello, Thank you for your message, Yes we are able to book you a room for the 14th April, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this or call 01..Answered on 11 April 2021
- Hi, I understand that most places are only accepting guests travelling for essential purposes. Are your rooms available to leisure travellers?Yes our hotel is now availble for Leisure Guests to stay from the 17th Of MayAnswered on 19 May 2021
- Hi do you have on-site parking please with headroom for a transit vanWe have a small car park, however there is height restrictions entering the car park, most transit vans are able to access this area. Many ThanksAnswered on 11 April 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The City Rooms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note reception is open until 20:00. Late check in is possible only until 23:00.
Please note that the property is situated near the town hall clock which can be heard at the hotel. Based on events over the weekends noise levels may be higher than normal.
FAQs about The City Rooms
The City Rooms is 550 yards from the centre of Leicester.
Room options at The City Rooms include:
The prices at The City Rooms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at The City Rooms is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
The City Rooms offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):