Second Avenue, Brighton & Hove, BN3 2LL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 377 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Claremont.
Area Info –
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 0.3 miles
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery 0.7 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.7 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 0.8 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.9 miles
- Brighton & Hove Golf Club 0.9 miles
- Booth Museum of Natural History 0.9 miles
- D-Day Aviation Museum 1 miles
- Hove Park 1 miles
- West Street, Brighton 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brighton railway station 1.1 miles
- Komedia 1.2 miles
- Brighton Dome 1.3 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 1.3 miles
- Preston Park 1.4 miles
- Brighton Pier 1.4 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.9 miles
- Brighton Marina 2.9 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.4 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 10.7 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset
- London Gatwick Airport 22.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.3 miles
- London City Airport 47.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Claremont
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 7 per day.
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Upon booking, The Claremont will charge your credit card with a non-refundable deposit equal to the appropriate room-rate for the first night of your reservation.
Additional Cancellation Policy Information:
For cancellations made less than 3 days before arrival, or no-shows, the total amount of the reservation will be charged to your credit card by The Claremont. Minimum stay reservations cannot be partially canceled - shortening of stay will result in the full balance being charged.
Please inform The Claremont of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.