Old Church Road, Betws-y-coed, LL24 0AL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 291 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Courthouse.
Tanya and Richard Edwards took over The Courthouse in March 2014. Richard was previously the Tourism Manager for a local authority in Sussex; and has worked in travel and tourism management for most of his career. Tanya has also spent her career to date in the hospitality industry. The Courthouse is unique - originally the police station and courthouse for the Betws y coed area it is steeped in history and full of character. Since taking over the present owners have re-decorated all the guest rooms, re[placed all the soft furnishings, carpets and beds and introduced lots of special touches to reflect the history and character of the building.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Zip World Fforest 0.8 miles
- Gwydir Castle 2.8 miles
- Dolwyddelan Castle 6.4 miles
- Surf Snowdonia 7 miles
- Zip World Slate Caverns 8.4 miles
- Bodnant Garden 9.9 miles
- Brecon Mountain Railway 10.7 miles
- Snowdon 11.6 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 12.2 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Course 12.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Llanberis lake railway 13.2 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 13.4 miles
- Llandudno Pier 16.5 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 16.5 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 17 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 17 miles
- Portmeirion 17.4 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 18.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Ty Asha Restaurant 4 miles
- Betws Bistro Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Lake Elsi Lake 2 miles
- Mount Snowdon Mountain 5 miles
- Conwy River 13 miles
- Irish sea Ocean/Sea 15 miles
- Great Orme Ski lift 17 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 42.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Courthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Suit Press
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Courthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.