Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Cranleigh Boutique
Kendal Road, Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3EW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 181 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Expect the unexpected in this new concept guest house, just 1 minute's walk from Lake Windermere and its beautiful bustling village of Bowness-on-Windermere, the heart of the English Lake District.
The owners have established something fresh and exciting at The Cranleigh. The atmosphere is friendly and informal, while the accommodations has all the cutting edge style of an expensive boutique hotel.
The lounge is classic style, with open fire place, leather furniture and mellow decor; a great place to relax with a glass of wine, champagne or one of the local ales. Hearty breakfasts are served in equally stylish surroundings.
Bedrooms are simply stunning and totally contemporary, each with an individual style from a professional interior designer. All have luxurious goose-down duvets and fine cotton sheets, iPod docking stations, large screen TVs, DVD players (with free access to a large collection) and free WiFi access.
The fully tiled private bathrooms have designer fittings by Villeroy Boch, heated floors, mood lighting, dual-fuel towel rails, spacious shower enclosures and bathrobes. Those with air spa baths have a mirrored TV at the end of the bath for utter indulgence.
Please note that the hotel is nonsmoking throughout and is unsuitable for children.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bowness-on-Windermere, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose The Cranleigh Boutique
- Hi there - do you have a bar or place to have an evening drink?Good Evening, We are providing Room Service Beverages until 11 PM, also we have 3 offsite sister venues Baha, Fizzy and Lake View Garden Bar all in fe...Answered on August 31, 2020
- Hello, are cars allowed to stay parked on the hotel car park after checkout? For example if I was to checkout, explore Bowness and come back later?Hello, you can leave the car in our car park space maximum until 12:00pm due we have one car park space for each room and if people try to check in ea...Answered on July 19, 2021
- Hello, I would like to know what room has the baths in picture 47 and picture 70 if this is possible please?Hi, You have all the descriptions and pictures online. Kind Regards, ReceptionAnswered on June 2, 2022
- Hi I just wondered if I booked a room would the hotel provide anything nice for a 10 year anniversary?Good morning! Thank you for your interest in Cranleigh Boutique! We will add a card for you in the room to congratulate you and your partner. Usually ...Answered on September 29, 2022
- I am hoping to book a room on 27th July to 30th July (3 nights), are there any rooms on the ground floor as I have limited mobility. Thank youGood Afternoon, thank you for your interest. Yes we do have rooms on the ground floor. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on May 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Cranleigh Boutique accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Cranleigh Boutique
The Cranleigh Boutique offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at The Cranleigh Boutique can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at The Cranleigh Boutique may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Cranleigh Boutique is 1,150 feet from the center of Bowness-on-Windermere.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Cranleigh Boutique by:
- Train 2h
Check-in at The Cranleigh Boutique is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at The Cranleigh Boutique include: