BEST WESTERN The Crianlarich Hotel
Main Street, Crianlarich, FK20 8RW, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose BEST WESTERN The Crianlarich Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The present hotel lies at the important junction of two major road and rail routes crossing the mountainous district of Breadalbane, these routes follow the natural terrain and are of very ancient origin. In pre-Reformation days, religious communities will have provided limited hospitality for the few travellers through these parts, as is recorded in connection with the ancient foundation at Strathfillan. As the country became more settled, trade developed and inns arose to serve the needs of the drovers, packmen and other travellers.The original inn lay some 500 metres to the west of the present site, at the foot of Bogle Glen. There are stories that link it to a local hero of the 17th century, Rob Roy Macgregor, as recorded by an unknown author in "Strath Fillan and Glen Dochart in Bygone Days". The old inn survived into quite modern times, Military roads and bridges had been constructed in the late 18th century to subdue the Jacobite interest, and these had been supplemented by official inns or "King's Houses" in key strategic locations.In time, the track through Glen Bogle fell into disuse and the present hotel arose, beside the modern highway.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Loch Katrine 10.4 miles
- Main Basin T-bar 17.8 miles
- Rannoch Button 17.8 miles
- Cliffhanger Chairlift 17.9 miles
- The Wall T-Bar 18 miles
- Plateau Poma 18 miles
- Beginners Tow 18 miles
- Access Chairlift 18.4 miles
- Glencoe Mountain Resort 19.7 miles
- Ben More Mountain 3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 37.2 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 57 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
BEST WESTERN The Crianlarich Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.