The Dales Haven
Market Place, Leyburn, DL8 5BJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 97 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Dales Haven is a former vicarage. It was originally built in the1800s as a gentleman's town house and was known as Exeter House, after Lord and Lady Exeter who had a family connection with Lord Bolton of nearby Bolton Hall. It became a vicarage after the Second World War before Bing sold to a local family, the Hudspeths in the 1970s. They converted it into a guest house and it has been so ever since apart from a brief time in the 1980s when it was used as offices by a firm of accountants. A later owner renamed the house, The Haven. It subsequently became Dales Haven
Property surroundings –
- Forbidden Corner 2.5 miles
- Bolton Castle 4.8 miles
- Aysgarth Falls 6.3 miles
- Richmond Castle 7.4 miles
- Richmond Magistrates Court 7.8 miles
- Bedale Golf Club 9.5 miles
- Scotch Corner Services A1 11.4 miles
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park 13.8 miles
- Summerbridge Brimham Rocks 17 miles
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club 17.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Raby Castle 19.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Campbells of Leyburn Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Leyburn Market Market 0.1 miles
- Warland's Tea Room Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Penley's Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Penley's Restaurant Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Sandpiper Gatro Pub Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- River Ure River 1 miles
- Penhill Mountain 3 miles
- Semer Water Lake 8 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 31.2 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 50.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Dales Haven
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 18:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.