The Dales Haven
Market Place, Leyburn, DL8 5BJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 103 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Dales Haven.
The Dales Haven is a former vicarage. It was originally built in the1800s as a gentleman's town house and was known as Exeter House, after Lord and Lady Exeter who had a family connection with Lord Bolton of nearby Bolton Hall. It became a vicarage after the Second World War before Bing sold to a local family, the Hudspeths in the 1970s. They converted it into a guest house and it has been so ever since apart from a brief time in the 1980s when it was used as offices by a firm of accountants. A later owner renamed the house, The Haven. It subsequently became Dales Haven
Area Info –
- Forbidden Corner 2.5 miles
- Bolton Castle 4.8 miles
- Aysgarth Falls 6.3 miles
- Richmond Castle 7.4 miles
- Richmond Magistrates Court 7.8 miles
- Bedale Golf Club 9.5 miles
- Scotch Corner Services A1 11.4 miles
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park 13.8 miles
- Summerbridge Brimham Rocks 17 miles
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club 17.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Raby Castle 19.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Campbells of Leyburn Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Leyburn Market Market 0.1 miles
- Warland's Tea Room Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Penley's Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Penley's Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Sandpiper Gatro Pub Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- River Ure River 1 miles
- Penhill Mountain 3 miles
- Semer Water Lake 8 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 31.2 miles
- Newcastle Airport 50.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Dales Haven
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
The Dales Haven accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.