Hotel The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth
Morton Road, Exmouth, EX8 1AZ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 780 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Powderham Castle2.5 miles
Sandy Bay Beach3.7 miles
Sandy Park Rugby Stadium6.7 miles
Exeter Services M57.1 miles
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital7.9 miles
Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Industry8.6 miles
Exeter Cathedral8.7 miles
University of Exeter9.5 miles
Newton Abbot Racecourse9.7 miles
Exmouth Beach Golden sandSwimming, Water sports, Food and drink, Surfing, Watching the sunset250 yards
Train Exeter St Davids Train Station9.4 miles
Exeter International Airport8 miles
Cardiff Airport54 miles
Bristol Airport61.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Daily housekeeping
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 21:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Bar is closed from Fri 31 Jul 2020 until Sun 01 Nov 2020
FAQs about The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth
Guests staying at The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The following parking options are available to guests staying at The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth by:
- Taxi 25min
Check-in at The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth include: