Garston Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5LN, United Kingdom –
The inn was built in 1660 and consists of eight en suite guest bedrooms in the main building. One room and the newly created honeymoon suite in the terraced weavers cottages , 3 log cabins in the gardens and the newly completed tree house off the garden We are so unique its simple you either love or hate us but remember the people who have eaten with us include famous chefs like Marco Pierre White (hells kitchen)..... Hugh Fernley Whittingstall.(rivercottage ).Chris Kelly (food and drink program )..Greg Wallace( Masterchef) and personalities stayed in the rooms Lord Killwillie (monarch of the glen) aka Lord Julian Fellows (Downton Abbey creator ) plus many others from countryfile , antique programe presenters , House hunters , childrens program presenters international pop stars , racing car drivers and they all loved it .... will you ?
Area Info –
- Wells Cathedral 5 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 5.9 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 10.5 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 11.5 miles
- Stourhead 11.5 miles
- Longleat House 11.6 miles
- Longleat Safari Park 11.6 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 11.6 miles
- Priston Mill 12 miles
- Coombe Lodge 12.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oldfield Park Train Station 14.8 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 15.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 15.3 miles
- Bath Abbey 15.4 miles
- The Circus Bath 15.4 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 15.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 15.5 miles
- University of Bath 15.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 17.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- tecos, aldi,boots, Supermarket 1 miles
- town friday market Market 1 miles
- 3 reataurants Restaurant 1 miles
- 4 bars ,3 cafe Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- chew valley lakes Lake 15 miles
- weston supermare Ocean/Sea 18 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 37.4 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 41.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, British, French, Indian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Local, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Dusthole
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Dusthole accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Kindly note that last check-in is at 21:30.
Please note that any arrivals outside of the official check-in hours will incur a fee of GBP 20.
There is free street parking subject to availability.
Please inform The Dusthole of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.