11 Wilmington Square, Eastbourne, BN21 4EA, United Kingdom –
The Ellesmere Hotel is a 15-bedroomed small hotel, with it's own comfortable and relaxing guest lounge overlooking Wilmington Square. It has been owned and run by the current family since 2007. The hotel has it's own in-house relaxation salon and lift to every floor. It is also renowned for it's excellent full-English cooked breakfast !
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Congress Theatre 0.1 miles
- Eastbourne Borough Council 0.4 miles
- Eastbourne Pier 0.5 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 1.9 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 1.9 miles
- Beachy Head 2.4 miles
- Sovereign Harbour 2.8 miles
- Drusillas Park 6.3 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 7.8 miles
- Cooden Beach 8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Glyndebourne Opera House 12.6 miles
- White Rock Theatre 14.1 miles
- Brighton Marina 17.3 miles
- AMEX Stadium 17.5 miles
- Brighton Pier 18.8 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 18.9 miles
- Brighton Dome 18.9 miles
- Komedia 19 miles
- Victoria Gardens 19.3 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 19.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 33.6 miles
- London City Airport 52.3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 58.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Ellesmere
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Massage (Additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 20:00
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The Ellesmere accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
This property accepts China Union Pay.
Please note, this property does not accept Visa Electron as a payment method.
Please inform The Ellesmere in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.