The Elms can be found on the edge of Thetford Forest in East Harling village. Between Thetford and Attleborough, this cozy B&B is a 5-minute drive away from Harling Road Train Station, with connections to Cambridge and Norwich.
All rooms have tea and coffee facilities, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, and all but one have private bathrooms. There is a single room which has use of a separate private bathroom.
A full English breakfast makes use of local produce from the village butcher, and there is homemade marmalade and locally made honey, as well as tea and cake on arrival. There is a lounge and dining room exclusively for guests’ use, as well as gardens and ample free parking.
East Harling has 2 pubs with restaurants, a Chinese restaurant and fish and chip shop. There is a selection of shops close by, and the market town Thetford is around 8 miles from the village.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
- hi is it possible to book 2 rooms togeather 1 single one twin with a fold up bed in it?Hi, it would be easier if you call, to discuss what you need. Our twin room has 2 beds in it but ther isnt room for a fold up bed as well.Answered on 6 February 2022
- Is there a shower in the bathroom?Yes there is no bath, just a shower cubicle.Answered on 13 October 2020
- Is there room for parking a loaded pick up truck and a separate track car (mini) For over night Monday 27th October leaving early Tuesday 28thmorningHi, sorry for the late reply. Yes we have room on the drive. we look forward to welcoming you to The Elms. Julia and AlanAnswered on 10 March 2021
- If the dogs don't come into the building, and remain outside in a van. Is this a problem?Hi, No problem, but baring in mind the hot weather maybe dogs being in a van all night wouldn't be the best idea.Answered on 5 August 2022
- I'm interest in staying as I will be marshalling at Snetterton race circuit. I need to buy lunch to take with me. Is there a fridge I can keep my lunc..Hi, Yes there is a fridge for guests use. Also the cafe at Snetterton will be open. We look forward to welcoming you to The ElmsAnswered on 2 October 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Packed lunches
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 10 are welcome.
Children 14 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 10 and up are allowed)
The Elms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about The Elms
Guests staying at The Elms can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Check-in at The Elms is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Yes, The Elms is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Elms is 1,800 feet from the center of East Harling.
The Elms offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at The Elms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Elms include: