The Falcon Inn
64 Main Street, Long Whatton, LE12 5DG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 194 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Falcon Inn.
A stunning property set in the idyllic village of Long Whatton. Recently refurbished, it has retained all the character and warmth one would expect from a traditional country inn, whilst adding unique touches most will not have seen in their local pub. You can often find a pair of muddy boots outside from people who have been on one of the many country walks nearby, or a dog bowl and biscuits awaiting Jasper (one of the local Golden Retreivers) arrival. As a great leisure destination and extremely popular with business people seeking an alternative to corportate hotel stays, The Falcon Inn has something unique to offer to all of its guests, whatever the purpose of your visit.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Donington Park Services M1 1.2 miles
- Download Festival 3.3 miles
- Loughborough Hospital 3.5 miles
- Donington Grand Prix Collection 3.7 miles
- Donington Park 3.7 miles
- Loughborough University 3.8 miles
- Longcliffe Golf Club 3.8 miles
- Derby South Services Westbound A50 5.3 miles
- Derby South Services Eastbound A50 5.3 miles
- Melbourne Hall 5.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 11.1 miles
- Nottingham Castle 11.9 miles
- National Ice Centre 11.9 miles
- Belgrave Road 13.7 miles
- De Montfort University 13.9 miles
- Leicester Railway Station 14 miles
- University of Leicester 14.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 2.3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 30.7 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 47.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose The Falcon Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 11:30 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Falcon Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.