Guest house The Fernhurst by Greene King Inns
466 Bolton Road, Blackburn, BB2 4JP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
3 reasons to choose The Fernhurst by Greene King Inns
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Property surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
Ewood Park0.2 miles
Blackburn with Darwen Services M651 miles
King George's Hall1.6 miles
Blackburn Golf Club2.3 miles
Hoghton Tower3.5 miles
Accrington & District Golf Club4.3 miles
Baxenden & District Golf Club5.8 miles
Botany Bay6.7 miles
Preston City Council8.9 miles
Preston Combined Court8.9 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Asda Supermarket2 miles
Blackburn Mall Supermarket3 miles
Blackburn Market Market3 miles
Closest airports *
Manchester Airport26.6 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport30.8 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport35.3 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Reebok Stadium10.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Electric kettle
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Children's playground
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite Channels
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Interconnected room(s) available
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Ironing Facilities
- Pants Press
- Non-smoking rooms
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules
- Cashless payment available
- Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning service
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Fernhurst by Greene King Inns accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
If there is a child/or children included in your booking, please contact the property detailing the ages and number of children.