The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel
59-61 Frenchgate, Richmond, DL10 7AE, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 286 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Double or Twin Room
Executive Single Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Suite Double or Twin
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Richmond Magistrates Court 0.1 miles
- Scotch Corner Services A1 3.8 miles
- Bedale Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Forbidden Corner 10.2 miles
- Bolton Castle 10.4 miles
- Darlington Arena 10.7 miles
- Darlington Memorial Hospital 11 miles
- West Park Hospital 11.1 miles
- Walworth Castle 11.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Co Op Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Richmond Market 0.2 miles
- Swale River 0.2 miles
- Yorkshire Dales Mountain 1.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 37.2 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 43.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 reasons to choose The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Richmond
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 30 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 20 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.