The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel
59-61 Frenchgate, Richmond, DL10 7AE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 253 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Richmond Magistrates Court 0.1 miles
- Richmond Castle 0.3 miles
- Scotch Corner Services A1 3.8 miles
- Bedale Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Forbidden Corner 10.2 miles
- Bolton Castle 10.4 miles
- Darlington Arena 10.7 miles
- Darlington Memorial Hospital 11 miles
- West Park Hospital 11.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Raby Castle 13.2 miles
- Locomotion: The National Railway Museum 15.7 miles
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park 16.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Co Op Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Richmond Market 0.2 miles
- Yorkshire Dales Mountain 1.2 miles
- Swale River 0.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 37.2 miles
- Newcastle Airport 43.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Richmond
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Visual Aids – Braille
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 30 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 20 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.