The Fuzzy Duck
Ilmington Road, Newbold on Stour, CV37 8DD, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 233 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This boutique gastropub offers bed and breakfast accommodations in the picturesque Warwickshire hamlet of Armscote. A former blacksmith’s, it offers fantastic food, free Wi-Fi throughout, and free parking on site.
Traditional features include old wooden beams, flagstone floors, and magnificent fireplaces. The Fuzzy Duck serves breakfast, lunch and evening meals, made from high-quality local ingredients. We update our menus seasonally and offer a delicious two/ three course menu. Our latest menu's can be seen on our website.
Rooms at The Duck are light and elegant in style, and each benefits from a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each also benefits from an private bathroom with free toiletries and luxury bathrobes.
All room rates include breakfast served between 9am to 10am. Consisting yogurt, fruit, fruit juices, pastries, and cereals. We also have a cooked breakfast menu with hot food items fresh from the kitchen.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- want to bring our dog is that ok? Also would like to book evening meal for duration of stay please. looking at 23rd to 25th July inclWe are a dog lover Hotel, so the dogs are more than welcome. We will book a table with us for dinner. Kind Regards The Fuzzy DuckAnswered on 8 July 2021
- Hi We are due to attend a wedding at Blackwell Grange at 1.30pm. Can you tell me if an early check in is a possibility?Hi, The earliest check in is at 3pm. Kind RegardsAnswered on 18 August 2021
- What happens if I pay in full and lockdown still onWe can do a refund or postpone the reservation. Kind RegardsAnswered on 8 July 2021
- Hi we have booked a room for the 7th August, for a friends 50th birthday celebration, but only the double was available. Should any other room with a..All sorted your room will be the "Indian Runner"Answered on 8 July 2021
- Do you have any rooms on ground floor level and if so, which ones? Thank youSorry, unfortunately notAnswered on 8 July 2021
- Still looking?
The Fuzzy Duck Armscote
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Daily housekeeping
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash The Fuzzy Duck accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Fuzzy Duck
Check-in at The Fuzzy Duck is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at The Fuzzy Duck may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Fuzzy Duck include:
Yes, The Fuzzy Duck is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Fuzzy Duck offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The Fuzzy Duck is 1.3 miles from the center of Newbold on Stour.
Guests staying at The Fuzzy Duck can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Fuzzy Duck has 1 restaurant:
- The Fuzzy Duck Armscote