The Galley Of Lorne Inn
Ardfern, Ardfern, PA31 8QN, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 249 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Double Room - Gigha
Standard Double Room - Islay
Standard Twin Room - Tiree
Standard Double Room - Arran
Superior Double Room - Skye
Standard Double Room - Uist
Standard Twin Room - Without Window
The Galley of Lorne Inn is owned and run by Andrew Stanton. Having taken over the property in 2006 they have worked tirelessly to transform the historic Inn into a welcoming retreat on Argyll's stunning west coast. Alongside great accommodation, the delicious food, drink and famous friendly service, The Galley of Lorne is the ideal choice for a break away.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kilmartin House Museum 3.6 miles
- Corran Halls 16.7 miles
- Inveraray Castle 18.1 miles
- Dunstaffnage Castle 19.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant 15 miles
- Cafe/Bar 15 miles
- Ardfern Village Store Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Cruachan Mountain 25 miles
- Loch Craignish Lake 0 miles
- River 0 miles
- Atlantic Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 47.8 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 59.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Loch View Restaurant
Food: British, Scottish, Seafood, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose The Galley Of Lorne Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Live Sports Events (Broadcast)
- Live Music/Performance
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Galley Of Lorne Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.