The White Cliffs Hotel
The High Street, Dover, CT15 6AT, United Kingdom –
Time marches on at The White Cliffs Hotel - lovingly known to many as 'The Cliffe', a bastion of revelry in years gone by. Now in its present incarnation, the place is attracting a new generation of 'fans'. We're holding on to the values of our forebears. We really want to keep that 'friendly local' feeling and are endeavouring to create just the right atmosphere with a mix of humour, friendship and good old-fashioned service.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- White Cliffs of Dover 1 miles
- Dover Ferry Port 2.7 miles
- Dover Castle 2.9 miles
- Dover Beach 3.1 miles
- Dover Priory Station 3.5 miles
- Walmer Castle 3.5 miles
- Deal Castle 4.7 miles
- Sandown Castle 6 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 8.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 9.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 10.1 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 10.2 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 10.7 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 11.6 miles
- Granville Theatre 12.8 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 15.3 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 15.3 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 15.7 miles
- University of Kent 16.5 miles
- Old Sarum 19 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Village Stores Supermarket 0 miles
- The Post Office Supermarket 0 miles
- The White Cliffs of Dover Mountain 1 miles
- The English Channel Sea/ocean 1 miles
- London Southend Airport 40.7 miles
- Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport 45.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Cliffe Pub & Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
3 reasons to choose The White Cliffs Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Evening entertainment
- Snorkelling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Horse riding
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
ATM card The White Cliffs Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.