The White Cliffs Hotel
The High Street, Dover, CT15 6AT, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Time marches on at The White Cliffs Hotel - lovingly known to many as 'The Cliffe', a bastion of revelry in years gone by. Now in its present incarnation, the place is attracting a new generation of 'fans'. We're holding on to the values of our forebears. We really want to keep that 'friendly local' feeling and are endeavouring to create just the right atmosphere with a mix of humour, friendship and good old-fashioned service.
The White Cliffs Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- White Cliffs of Dover 1 miles
- Dover Ferry Port 2.7 miles
- Dover Castle 2.9 miles
- Dover Beach 3.1 miles
- Dover Priory Station 3.5 miles
- Walmer Castle 3.5 miles
- Deal Castle 4.7 miles
- Sandown Castle 6 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 8.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 9.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 10.1 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 10.2 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 10.7 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Village Stores Supermarket 0 miles
- The Post Office Supermarket 0 miles
- The White Cliffs of Dover Mountain 1 miles
- The English Channel Ocean/Sea 1 miles
- London Southend Airport 40.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Cliffe Pub & Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose The White Cliffs Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Evening Entertainment
- Horseback Riding
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.