Mercure George Hotel, Reading
10 - 12 Kings Street, Reading, RG1 2HE, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Mercure George Hotel, Reading
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Reading
The George Hotel is believed to be the oldest existing building in Reading, dating back to at least as far as 1423. It was one of the major coaching inns between London and the West Country in the 18th century, and it still retains many of its wonders.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Reading Central Library 0.1 miles
- The Museum of Reading 0.2 miles
- Reading Crown Court 0.2 miles
- Reading Borough Council 0.2 miles
- Reading Train Station 0.3 miles
- Reading Magistrates Court 0.3 miles
- University of West London - Berkshire Institute for Health 0.3 miles
- Oracle Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- Reading Station 0.3 miles
- Royal Berkshire Hospital 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- LaplandUK 11.7 miles
- Dorney Lake 13.4 miles
- Cliveden House 14.1 miles
- Newbury Racecourse 15 miles
- Windsor Castle 15.7 miles
- Highclere Castle 19.1 miles
- Botleys Mansion 19.6 miles
- Thorpe Park 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Coffee Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 22.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 38.8 miles
- Southampton Airport 38.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 7 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Mercure George Hotel, Reading accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.