Ysguborwen Road, Dwygyfylchi, Conwy, LL34 6PS, United Kingdom –
The Gladstone is a family owned & managed freehouse which we purchased some 10 years ago. In 2012 we underwent major refurbishments to include a new bar & restaurant & the redesigning of the guest bedrooms. We are proud to have achieved a 4-star rating with both the AA & Visit Wales. We are situated in an area of outstanding beauty and command stunning views of Conwy Bay & out towards Anglesey, the Menai Straits & Puffin Island. We host live bands every Saturday evening from 9pm until 23.30pm so don't forget to bring your dancing shoes!
Area Info –
- Conwy Castle 3.3 miles
- Deganwy Castle 3.4 miles
- Llandudno North Wales Golf Club 3.9 miles
- Llandudno Maesdu Golf Club 4 miles
- Maesdu Golf Club 4 miles
- Llandudno General Hospital 4.1 miles
- Llandudno Pier 4.9 miles
- Bodnant Garden 5.4 miles
- Castell Aberlleiniog 7.4 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 7.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bangor Cathedral 9.8 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 12.6 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 13.7 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 14.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay Sailing Club 14.2 miles
- Snowdon 15.9 miles
- Anglesey Sea Zoo 16.4 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 16.7 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 19.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Signatures Restaurant Restaurant 2 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 3 miles
- Conwy Market 3 miles
- Food festival Conwy Market 3 miles
- Llandudno Market 5 miles
- On site Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- The Gladstone Bar & Grill Restaurant 0 miles
- Local village shops Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Conwy mountain Mountain 1 miles
- Conwy River River 3 miles
- Snowdonia & Clwydian Range Mountain 8 miles
- Llyn (Lake) Brenig is a short drive. Lake 8 miles
- Menai Strait & the Irish sea in front of hotel Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Dwygyfylchi Mountain just behind Gladstone. Mountain 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 43.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Gladstone
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Evening Entertainment
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Breakfast Times are as follows:
Monday - Friday 8.30 - 9.30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 - 10:00
A continental breakfast is available outside of these times.