voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel
99 Gordon Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G1 3SF, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 4922 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Glasgow
Located at Glasgow Central Station, the award-winning voco Grand Central - Glasgow is an iconic hotel set within Glasgow’s shopping district. It features a fine restaurant, free WiFi and 21 meeting rooms for up to 500 guests. The historic building dates back to 1883. The hotel has original features including the grand staircase and the magnificent Champagne Central Bar with its domed ceiling and marble floor.
The stylish bedrooms all feature a flat-screen TV, a laptop safe, fragrant toiletries, bedside USB connections, bespoke art and an iron. Guests can enjoy a discount on breakfast rates when selected at the time of booking.
The elegant Tempus Restaurant & Bar serves both traditional and local specialties, made from seasonal local produce as well as a varied cocktail menu. Deli Central offers fresh, light snacks in a relaxed environment.
This historic hotel has hosted stars including Frank Sinatra and Charlie Chaplin, and even features in the James Bond book, License Renewed. In 1927 John Logie Baird broadcast the first-ever long-distance TV pictures from a 4th-floor bedroom.
Princes Square, Argyll Arcade and St. Enoch Center are all within a 5-minute walk. Glasgow International Airport is 7 miles away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Glasgow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it a full breakfast or continentalOur Breakfast Buffet is full, Scottish fry up, waffle's, cereal and much more.Answered on 23 November 2019
- What time do you serve breakfast? We are planning an early start.Good afternoon, Thank you for your question. Breakfast is served: Mon-Fri - 7am to 10.30am and then at the weekend: Sat, Sun - 7am to 11am. If you ..Answered on 25 November 2019
- Is there a late checkout option?Check out is before 12pmAnswered on 8 October 2019
- hi do you have parking?Good afternoon, Thank you for your question. Due to the where the hotel is situated within the City Centre we do not have our own car park. We do ho..Answered on 18 November 2019
- Would I be able to have room with disability facilities, also a walk in shower as my mum needs this as she is 83 and not very mobile Regards TheresaHi Theresa, Thank you for your question. We do have accessible room's within the hotel, if you email us directly, I can send over some pictures for ..Answered on 26 May 2021
- Still looking?
Tempus Restaurant & Bar
Food: British, Scottish
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the Queen Bed Loft Room and the Premium Deluxe Double Room with Lounge cannot accommodate an extra bed or a cot.
The credit / debit card used at the time of the booking needs to be presented upon check-in.
FAQs about voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel
Room options at voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel include:
voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Tempus Restaurant & Bar
Check-in at voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel is 1,950 feet from the center of Glasgow.
Guests staying at voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
voco Grand Central - Glasgow, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):