The Green House
4 Grove Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3AX, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 436 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Double Room with Spa Package
Special Offer Double Room
Small Double Room
Standard Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Luxury Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Grand Deluxe Double Room
The Green House opened to critical acclaim in 2010 following a complete renovation of this stunning listed Victorian Villa. More than 4 million was invested in the refurbishment to create an award winning eco-chic luxury 4 star beach side property. Home of the Michelin recommended, 2AA rosette Arbor Restaurant, The Green House offers fantastic quality with commfortable friendly hospitality, a home away from home. The Green House has been managed by General Manager Olivia O'Sullivan and her team since 2011.
Property surroundings –
- Grosvenor Casino Bournemouth 0.2 miles
- St Peter's Church 0.3 miles
- Oceanarium 0.4 miles
- Bournemouth Eye 0.4 miles
- Bournemouth Beach 0.5 miles
- The Square 0.5 miles
- Bournemouth Central Station 0.6 miles
- Bournemouth Train Station 0.6 miles
- Bournemouth Library 0.7 miles
- Nuffield Hospital Bournemouth 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Boscombe Beach 1.1 miles
- Sandbanks 4.1 miles
- Poole Harbour 5.9 miles
- Corfe Castle 9.9 miles
- Monkey World 15.2 miles
- Beaulieu 19.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 4.5 miles
- Southampton Airport 27.3 miles
- Bristol Airport 59 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, Seafood, Steakhouse
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose The Green House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (Additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Green House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.