2 Peasholm Avenue, Scarborough, YO12 7NE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 114 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room with Shower 2
Single Room with Shower
Small Single Room
Double Room with Shower 1
Classic Double Room with Bath 02
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
The Hillcrest is a detached 1930's property tucked away in a residential area next to Peasholm Park. There are seven individually decorated en-suite bedrooms to choose from with a choice of double, twin, family and single rooms. A private car park is available for guests along with super fast fibre optic broadband.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Peasholm Park 0.1 miles
- Scarborough cricket club 0.2 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 0.4 miles
- Scarborough Magistrates 0.5 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre 0.6 miles
- Tourist Information Centre 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Library and Information Centre 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Train Station 0.6 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 0.8 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 1.1 miles
- Scarborough General Hospital 1.1 miles
- Cloughton 5.6 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.2 miles
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 14.5 miles
- Whitby Abbey 15.9 miles
- Sneaton Castle 16.4 miles
- Flamingo Land Theme Park 17 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Coffee Beans Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- One Stop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Co Gonis Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Town Centre Market 0.8 miles
- Humberside Airport 48.9 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 58.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Hillcrest
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 20:00
08:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Hillcrest accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests must check in before 12:00 or after 16:00, arrivals outside these hours must be arranged with the guest house.
Please note that only children over the age of 6 years can be accommodated at this property.
Free public parking is available onsite and around the premises. Reservation not needed.
Please note from July 25 until August 02 2017, breakfast will be a Continental option only.