2 Peasholm Avenue, Scarborough, YO12 7NE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Single Room with Shower
Double Room with Shower 2
Classic Double Room with Bath 02
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 15 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Double Room with Shower 1
Small Single Room
The Hillcrest is a detached 1930's property tucked away in a residential area next to Peasholm Park. There are seven individually decorated en-suite bedrooms to choose from with a choice of double, twin, family and single rooms. A private car park is available for guests along with super fast fibre optic broadband.
The Hillcrest takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Peasholm Park 0.1 miles
- Scarborough cricket club 0.2 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 0.4 miles
- Scarborough Magistrates 0.5 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre 0.6 miles
- Tourist Information Centre 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Library and Information Centre 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Train Station 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Castle 0.7 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 0.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Spa Scarborough 1 miles
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 1.1 miles
- Scarborough General Hospital 1.1 miles
- Cloughton 5.6 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Coffee Beans Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- One Stop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Co Gonis Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Town Centre Market 0.8 miles
- Humberside Airport 48.9 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 58.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Hillcrest
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 20:00
08:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
All children from 5 to 15 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 16 to 18 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests must check in before 12:00 or after 16:00, arrivals outside these hours must be arranged with the guest house.
Free public parking is available onsite and around the premises. Reservation not needed.
Please note from July 25 until August 02 2017, breakfast will be a Continental option only.