2 Peasholm Avenue, Scarborough, YO12 7NE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 117 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room with Shower 2
Classic Double Room with Bath 02
Small Single Room
Single Room with Shower
Double Room with Shower 1
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
The Hillcrest is a detached 1930's property tucked away in a residential area next to Peasholm Park. There are seven individually decorated en-suite bedrooms to choose from with a choice of double, twin, family and single rooms. A private car park is available for guests along with super fast fibre optic broadband.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Peasholm Park 0.1 miles
- Scarborough cricket club 0.2 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 0.4 miles
- Scarborough Magistrates 0.5 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre 0.6 miles
- Tourist Information Centre 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Library and Information Centre 0.6 miles
- Scarborough Train Station 0.6 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 0.8 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 1.1 miles
- Scarborough General Hospital 1.1 miles
- Cloughton 5.6 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.2 miles
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 14.5 miles
- Whitby Abbey 15.9 miles
- Sneaton Castle 16.4 miles
- Flamingo Land Theme Park 17 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coffee Beans Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- One Stop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Jeremy\'s Restaurant 0.1 miles
- AZ Turkish Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Town Centre Market 0.8 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre Ski lift 0.2 miles
- North Sea Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Alpamare Water Park Ski lift 0.5 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre Ski lift 0.8 miles
- Humberside Airport 48.9 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 58.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Hillcrest
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Hillcrest accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests must check in before 12:00 or after 16:00, arrivals outside these hours must be arranged with the guest house.
Please note that only children over the age of 6 years can be accommodated at this property.
Free public parking is available onsite and around the premises. Reservation not needed.
Please note from July 25 until August 02 2017, breakfast will be a Continental option only.