The Hoxton, Southwark
40 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London, SE1 8PB, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1695 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London
The Hoxton, Southwark is located by the Blackfriars Bridge in London, within walking distance from the South Bank and some of the main attractions of the city.
The rooms at this hotel are designed with industrial features inspired by the neighbourhood, including Crittall-style windows, concrete ceilings and bare brick walls. Hoxton perks come as standard in every room including free tea, coffee, water and milk, 1-hour free international calls, a mini fridge to stock with products from a lobby shop at supermarket prices, Blank toiletries and free WiFi access.
The Hoxton, Southwark is home to a rooftop restaurant, with dining options also available in the lobby and mezzanine.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include London Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral and Savoy Theatre. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 8.1 miles from The Hoxton, Southwark.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can i bring my dog to any room type in your hotel?Hey there, We love having dogs in the house! They are allowed in every room yes but we suggest to book at least a Cosy room to have enough space. ..Answered on 4 October 2020
- Breakfast?Our in house restaurant "Albie" offers breakfast 7 days a week, starting from 7am. You can order a la carte off the menu, or add a £15pp per morning b..Answered on 24 November 2022
- Hi I’ll arrive tomorrow 28th, I need to know if you have hair dryer in the rooms or should I get mine. Thank youHi there, There is a hair dryer in every room so no need to bring yours! Looking forward to welcoming you with us.Answered on 28 May 2022
- Will we need to book a table for drinks?Thank you for your question! Our restaurants Albie and Seabird are both very busy venues so it is highly recommended to book in advanced, both for foo..Answered on 15 June 2021
- What is the difference between the extra large and large double bed? Are they all king size?Hello - Thank you for your message. The large double bed is a queen size bed for the Shoebox, Snug and Cosy categories and the extra-large double bed ..Answered on 19 August 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
14:00 - 23:30
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The Hoxton, Southwark accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Hoxton, Southwark
The Hoxton, Southwark has 2 restaurants:
The prices at The Hoxton, Southwark may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Hoxton, Southwark is 1 miles from the centre of London.
Room options at The Hoxton, Southwark include:
Check-in at The Hoxton, Southwark is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The Hoxton, Southwark offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental