The Kemps Guest House
64 Telford Street, Inverness, IV3 5LE, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 329 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Just 1 miles from the centre of Inverness, less than 10 minutes’ walk from the River Ness, The Kemps Guest House offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and rooms with garden views.
Each bedroom is individually decorated and comes with a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Continental and full Scottish breakfast options, made with locally sourced ingredients and cooked to order are are available to book direct with the property.
Inverness rail and bus station is a 5-minute drive from The Kemps. There are some beautiful walks and cycle paths in the area and there is secure cycle storage at the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of Inverness, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- With restrictions in place due to Covid, what do you recommend for days out and places to go in the area?We are putting together an online booklet about our property and the local area which can be e mailed to guests. This covers days out and eateries.Answered on 8 July 2020
- With Covid 19 a major concern what are you implementing to protect guests?Hello. We are enforcing revised risk assessments per industry standards and covid safe cleaning guides. All precautions are available on request.Answered on 7 July 2020
- Hi there, I’ll be arriving by bike and was wondering if you had somewhere secure I can keep it overnight? Thanks, RichardHello Richard. We have a garage you can use. Thank you.Answered on 3 March 2021
- Hi I am on a pushbike is there anywhere to keep this overnight?Hello. We have a garage which guests can use to store bikes. Thank you.Answered on 9 April 2021
- Hi, I see check out it before 10am. Me and a couple of friends are doing a local cycle ride which isn`t due to finish until around mid day, is there a..Hello. Leaving the cars here is fine with us. I assume you are planning the Etape? If so a breakfast will be available on the day also. Thank you.Answered on 18 November 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
16:00 - 20:00
07:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 3 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Kemps Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that some rooms/rates do not include breakfast.
The Kemps Guest House will contact you direct via email to confirm your booking and request additional information if required. Please look out for this email confirmation and read carefully.
Please note that a small dog also lives on site.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform The Kemps Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Kemps Guest House
The Kemps Guest House is 0.7 miles from the centre of Inverness.
Room options at The Kemps Guest House include:
The prices at The Kemps Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at The Kemps Guest House is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The Kemps Guest House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at The Kemps Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish