11 Henrietta Street, Bath, BA2 6LL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 391 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Built in 1794, the golden age of Bath's Georgian elegance. 11 Henrietta Street was once a lodging house providing accommodation for those coming to spend the season in this delightful city.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Bath At Work Museum 0.1 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.1 miles
- Bath Central Library 0.1 miles
- Victoria Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Atrium Gallery 0.1 miles
- Bath Postal Museum 0.2 miles
- Building of Bath Museum 0.2 miles
- Guildhall market 0.2 miles
- Henrietta Park 0.2 miles
- Royal Mineral Water Hospital 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bath Abbey 0.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.3 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1.1 miles
- University of Bath 1.6 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Blue Quails Deli Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Guildhall Market Market 0.2 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Bath Guildhall Market Market
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & authentic
- Milsom Street Luxury Department store High street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Kennard
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street parking
- Luggage storage
- Car hire
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 19:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cash The Kennard accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.