The Kensington Hotel
109-113 Queen's Gate, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 5LR, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 779 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Set in the heart of one of London’s most desirable neighbourhoods, The Kensington occupies a prime location on the corner of two of London’s iconic thoroughfares, Queen’s Gate and the Old Brompton Road. The hotel’s grand stucco façade is characteristic of this affluent 19th Century district, which is home to cultural treasures like the Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Royal Albert Hall, with the green spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park and world-famous stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols only a short walk away. With open fires found in nearly all the hotel’s ground floor reception rooms, entering The Kensington feels rather like walking through the doors of a lovingly restored London mansion. The high ceilings and heritage décor evoke a sense of Victorian grandeur, while the hotel’s famously warm and engaging service creates a relaxed ambience reminiscent of an exclusive private members club.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.2 miles
- South Kensington 0.2 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.3 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.3 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.4 miles
- London Science Museum 0.4 miles
- Imperial College London 0.5 miles
- Kings Road 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.3 miles
- Big Ben 2.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.4 miles
- London Eye 2.6 miles
- Tower of London 4.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.2 miles
- O2 Arena 7.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- South Kensington Farmers' Market Market 0.2 miles
- London City Airport 9.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 reasons to choose The Kensington Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 35 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Kensington Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.