The Kensington Hotel
109-113 Queen's Gate, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 5LR, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 788 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Kensington Hotel.
Set in the heart of one of London’s most desirable neighbourhoods, The Kensington occupies a prime location on the corner of two of London’s iconic thoroughfares, Queen’s Gate and the Old Brompton Road. The hotel’s grand stucco façade is characteristic of this affluent 19th Century district, which is home to cultural treasures like the Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Royal Albert Hall, with the green spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park and world-famous stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols only a short walk away. With open fires found in nearly all the hotel’s ground floor reception rooms, entering The Kensington feels rather like walking through the doors of a lovingly restored London mansion. The high ceilings and heritage décor evoke a sense of Victorian grandeur, while the hotel’s famously warm and engaging service creates a relaxed ambience reminiscent of an exclusive private members club.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.2 miles
- South Kensington 0.2 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.3 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.3 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.4 miles
- London Science Museum 0.4 miles
- Imperial College London 0.5 miles
- Kings Road 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.3 miles
- Big Ben 2.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.4 miles
- London Eye 2.6 miles
- Tower of London 4.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.2 miles
- O2 Arena 7.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- South Kensington Farmers\' Market Market 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose The Kensington Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
The Kensington Hotel features these highly-rated facilities:
- Room Service 8.5
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 35 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Kensington Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.