66, Columbus Ravine, Scarborough, YO12 7QU, United Kingdom –
Our home is a Victorian terrace on a tree-lined ravine and enjoys the sun all morning and afternoon. It has three floors and the two small doubles are on the top floor so there-fore have 2 flights of stairs.
The Kensington takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Scarborough cricket club 0.2 miles
- Peasholm Park 0.2 miles
- Scarborough Magistrates 0.4 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre 0.4 miles
- Tourist Information Centre 0.5 miles
- Scarborough Train Station 0.5 miles
- Scarborough Library and Information Centre 0.5 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 0.6 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 0.9 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Scarborough General Hospital 1.1 miles
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 1.3 miles
- Cloughton 5.7 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- PREMIER STORES Supermarket 0.1 miles
- COFFEE BEAN Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- COGONIS Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Peaches and Cream Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- GIANIS Restaurant 1.5 miles
- SCARBOROUGH INDOOR MARKET Market 2 miles
- SCARBOROUGH OPEN AIR THEATRE Mountain 0.5 miles
- SCARBOROUGH CRICKET CLUB Mountain 0.5 miles
- PEASHOLM PARK Mountain 0.5 miles
- NORTH BAY Sea/ocean 1 miles
- STEPHEN JOSEPH THEATRE Lake 1 miles
- SCARBOROUGH CASTLE River 1 miles
- SCARBOROUGH SPA River 1 miles
- THE ALPAMARE WATERPARK Lake 1 miles
- SOUTH BAY Sea/ocean 1.5 miles
- Cliff Lift Ski lift 1.5 miles
- SEALIFE CENTRE River 2 miles
- FORGE VALLEY Lake 5 miles
- Humberside Airport 48.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 58.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 61.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Kensington
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Adult only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 21:00
08:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel's parking permits are valid from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
Please mention when booking if you are unable to manage the stairs so that the hotel can accommodate this request, as 2 double rooms are on the 2nd floor. Please note that this may not always be possible, and is subject to availability.
Guests are kindly advised to detail any food allergies when booking.
Please inform The Kensington in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.