66, Columbus Ravine, Scarborough, YO12 7QU, United Kingdom –
Our home is a Victorian terrace on a tree-lined ravine and enjoys the sun all morning and afternoon. It has three floors and the two small doubles are on the top floor so there-fore have 2 flights of stairs.
Area Info –
- Scarborough cricket club 0.2 miles
- Peasholm Park 0.2 miles
- Scarborough Magistrates 0.4 miles
- Stephen Joseph Theatre 0.4 miles
- Tourist Information Centre 0.5 miles
- Scarborough Train Station 0.5 miles
- Scarborough Library and Information Centre 0.5 miles
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre 0.6 miles
- The Spa Scarborough 0.9 miles
- Cross Lane Hospital 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Scarborough General Hospital 1.1 miles
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club 1.3 miles
- Cloughton 5.7 miles
- Dalby Forest 11.2 miles
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 14.6 miles
- Whitby Abbey 16.1 miles
- Sneaton Castle 16.5 miles
- Flamingo Land Theme Park 16.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- PREMIER STORES Supermarket 0.1 miles
- COFFEE BEAN Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- COGONIS Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Peaches and Cream Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- GIANIS Restaurant 1.5 miles
- SCARBOROUGH INDOOR MARKET Market 2 miles
- SCARBOROUGH OPEN AIR THEATRE Mountain 0.5 miles
- SCARBOROUGH CRICKET CLUB Mountain 0.5 miles
- PEASHOLM PARK Mountain 0.5 miles
- NORTH BAY Ocean/Sea 1 miles
- STEPHEN JOSEPH THEATRE Lake 1 miles
- SCARBOROUGH CASTLE River 1 miles
- SCARBOROUGH SPA River 1 miles
- THE ALPAMARE WATERPARK Lake 1 miles
- SOUTH BAY Ocean/Sea 1.5 miles
- Cliff Lift Ski lift 1.5 miles
- SEALIFE CENTRE River 2 miles
- FORGE VALLEY Lake 5 miles
- Humberside Airport 48.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 58.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 61.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Kensington
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park Off-site (additional charge)
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Adults Only
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Kensington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel's parking permits are valid from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
Please mention when booking if you are unable to manage the stairs so that the hotel can accommodate this request, as 2 double rooms are on the 2nd floor. Please note that this may not always be possible, and is subject to availability.
Guests are kindly advised to detail any food allergies when booking.
Please inform The Kensington of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.