The Kings Arms
Charlton Horethorne, Sherborne, DT9 4NL, United Kingdom –
Luxury Double Room
With three dining pubs and a thriving food company behind them, Tony and Sarah Lethbridge purchased The Kings Arms in September 2007 and after a serious 18 month restoration project, the boarded-up Kings Arms rose from the ashes and opened its doors on 11th March 2009. First licensed as an Inn in 1813, the original grand frontage of the hotel remains; whilst inside has been completely transformed and refurbished, from cellar to loft! and lends itself to a more contemporary feel.
Area Info –
- Sherborne Old Castle 4.1 miles
- Fleet Air Arm Museum 7.3 miles
- Stourhead 9.8 miles
- Longleat House 15.2 miles
- Longleat Safari Park 15.2 miles
- Wells Cathedral 16 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 17 miles
- Athelhampton House 19.2 miles
- Ashley Wood Golf Club 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Village Shope Supermarket 0 miles
- Jurastic Coast/ English Chanel Ocean/Sea 30 miles
- Bristol Airport 28.1 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 31.8 miles
- Exeter International Airport 44.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose The Kings Arms
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Pet Bowls
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 20 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Kings Arms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.