The Lakes B and B
12 Church Street, Ambleside, LA22 0BT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 143 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Many fine mountain and valley walks, both easy and strenuous, start from the town where our property is located. Ambleside is the hub of the area's road system and all parts of the National Park are within 1 hour's drive from us.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Rydal Mount & Gardens 1.5 miles
- Rydal Water 1.7 miles
- Grizedale Forest 4.2 miles
- Lake Windermere 4.5 miles
- World of Beatrix Potter 4.9 miles
- Tarn Hows 5.2 miles
- Hill Top 5.4 miles
- Coniston Water 7.3 miles
- Scafell Pike 10 miles
- Lakes Aqaurium 10.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Kendal Castle 11.7 miles
- Derwentwater 12.6 miles
- Buttermere 13.8 miles
- Wasdale 13.9 miles
- Askham Hall 15 miles
- Muncaster Castle 17.6 miles
- Brougham Castle 17.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Fellinis Restaurant 0 miles
- Mathews Bistro Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Jintana Thai Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Lilly Bar Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Royal Oak pub Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Priesta hole Restaurant Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Co op Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Keswick market Market 16.7 miles
- Loughrigg Mountain 0.1 miles
- Rothay River River 0.1 miles
- Wansfell Mountain 0.2 miles
- Water Head Pier Lake 1 miles
- Fairfield Horseshoe Mountain 1 miles
- Rydal Water Lake 2.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose The Lakes B and B
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Adult only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Lakes B and B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform The Lakes B and B in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.