The Lantern Pike Inn
45 Glossop Road, Hayfield, SK22 2NG, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Club Twin Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|Club Double Room|
|Classic Double Room|
|Classic Twin Room|
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Lyme Park 5.6 miles
- Stockport Magistrates & County Court 8.6 miles
- Stockport Town Hall 8.7 miles
- Stockport College 8.7 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 8.7 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 8.7 miles
- Stockport Local Heritage Library 8.8 miles
- The Octagon Theatre 8.9 miles
- Edgeley Park 8.9 miles
- Adlington 9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Buxton Opera House 9.3 miles
- Adlington Hall 9.3 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 9.5 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 9.5 miles
- Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium 10.8 miles
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens 11.6 miles
- Wilmslow Road 11.8 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 12.1 miles
- Hatfield House 12.2 miles
- Royal Manchester Children's Hospital 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Buxton Market 9.3 miles
- Kinder Scout Mountain 0.6 miles
- Kinder Reservoir Lake 0.6 miles
- Manchester Airport 13.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 35.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 37.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose The Lantern Pike Inn
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/banquet facilities
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 21:00 hours
10:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 161 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money